I mentioned that Argentina was like South America trying to be Europe. How so, exactly?
- I've been asked for directions (twice!). No more race-based discrimination!
- I have a bidet in my room. I think I'll stick with my toilet paper, thanks.
- I've actually seen Pepsi. Like, in grocery stores and everything.
- Their buses look nicer than Toronto's. Say goodbye to the clowncars (clownbuses?) of the Andes.
- Coffee means espresso, not instant. This is a nice change.
- The central market is orderly. An orderly South American market? Who ever heard of that? All in all, I think I prefer Bolivia. Sure, you don't know if you'll survive the bus ride, but that's part of the charm!